View Single Post

Garage
I've been thinking of a setup integrating a 7th injector.

The 7th injector would ideally fire into the charged air, so easiest to mount it on a corner.
But have it some distance from the throttle body to allow as long as possible for it to mix/atomise.

One thing is I have a BOV to atmosphere. I don't like the thought of a air/fuel mix being blasted out into the engine compartment! I don't know how much volume of air is released from the BOV but I would have to mount the BOV as far away from the CSV as possible I guess.

My current IC setup is just not going to work (a good reason to dump that twin pass).
So I will need to get a standard straight through IC which may in turn help with the .5 bar only being reached at high rpm from possible IC restriction.

So it would install a little like this :

1980 SC Flatnose, Euro 3.0, LW Flywheel, 993 Cams, Port & Polish Heads, RS Cut Valves, MSD 6AL, Blaster Coil, Magnacor Leads, Boxster Brakes, WEVO Mounts, TRG Roll Bars, Rollcage, RSR rear fenders, OE Short Sift, K27 7200 Turbo Conversion, OBX Headers, Tial Wastegate, EFI MicroSquirt v3
Old 11-22-2015, 11:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #231 (permalink)