View Single Post
3 restos WIP = psycho

[QUOTE=prebordao;8664247]The eWUR (a bit grainy)
And a small relay that I added. I'm using the original oil temp sensor for both providing the input to the ECU and for controlling the temp gauge. As the ECU only needs the temp data when starting, it later commands the relay to switch the sensor back to the gauge.

Paulo, I am attempting to something similar to your setup: using a conventional fuel injector table to manage the injector in the FrankenWUR block that sets control pressure.

I'm hoping you might be able to share screenshots of your injector tables. Although I am attempting this on a 930 (and thus the data points won't translate), having your tables as a starting point will be helpful, as I'll be able to apply some calculations against the, which should result in a workable baseline for a turbo application.

I've sent you a PM, as well.

For everyone else, this is along the lines of what I'm referring to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimotion View Post
Still having fun tuning the vehicles here

Both Mercedes and the 928 all seem to be responding properly to the control of fuel delivery and both street vehicles are much snappier to respond to throttle after tuning to the calculated AFR targets

for reference I have listed below RPM MAP AFR tables generated from the log file AFR readings from the wideband sensors. So these are actuals not targets

The first is my 928 with a stock CIS and WUR system tuned to factory specs (ignore the 7.46 readings as this is sensor warm up)
The second IS my 928 on CIS-E (ignore the 7.40 readings as this is sensor warm up)
The third is the Mercedes SL on CIS with eWUR

Stock CIS (928)

FrankenCIS DPR (928)

FrankenCIS eWUR (Mercedes SL)

- 1965 911
- 1969 911S
- 1980 911SC Targa
- 1979 930

Last edited by kenikh; 12-14-2015 at 02:48 PM..
Old 12-14-2015, 02:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #481 (permalink)