Thread: Stijn!!
View Single Post
Get off my lawn!

Garage
My brother has two grown boys. Both are in their 20s and long ago moved away from home. Both kids got into drugs for a while. I don't even know what type and how bad. I know it was expensive for my brother & his wife to get the kids straight. They have been married for almost 40 years.

I never ever understood taking illegal drugs. I never hung out with the druggies and there was no appeal for that life. I saw one of my friends in high school turn from good guy to scum ball. He started with cigarettes, moved up to marijuana, on to Quaalude's and the rest. I would bet he is dead or in jail. I have not seen or heard from him since I moved to Oklahoma.

I always just stuck to beer. I tried wine and never acquired a taste for it. I tried hard liquor a few times over the years long ago and learned that hangovers suck. I have not had a hangover in so long I can't remember it. I enjoy a few frosty wheat pops and I that is enough.
1986 El Camino with Fuel Injected 350 Crate Engine
My Motto: I will never be too old to have a happy childhood!
Old 02-18-2016, 04:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #129074 (permalink)