View Single Post

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to RocketWrench
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglophone1 View Post
1. Chrome rear grill. _How about a chrome mesh grille from Al Kosmal?- Custom Grilles - X-Faktory
2. Someone to change my clock faces and glass - currently getting a quote offf Julian Reap [Ian Comerford's Link] - he has done great work for a friend.
3. A better gear surround as Lady Wrench keeps calling the rubber one a bog plunger- get rid of boot completely and go

4. LED lights that fit the rear lights and LED headlights, but slight concerns about cost effectiveness of these.

I've just fitted LED rear/brake lights from Spoke - here on pelican- great upgrade

here's the thread
LED Brake Lights

I'm currently talking with John Audette LED Headlights for Porsches | Audette Collection: The 911 Light Resource

also on here - about either trucklite or JW speaker LED headlight upgrades- have alredy tried HIDS from D- Zug - really crap- nearly startred a fire! - but you need lots of light in rural Ireland
Hope this helps?
Clive
Thanks Clive,

Im slightly concerned about the naked gear option, but will take a look when I get back to my car.

I did send a PM to Spoke, but judging from his thread, he is probably overwhelmed. Does he have a website or something, or some other retail outlet?

Now that I think about it, I don't really have any complaints about the H4s, and the only reason I want LEDs is to change the look, rather than any other reason...

The grill link you sent me is not the look I am going for though - I like the horizontal bars and just struggling to find one.
Old 02-27-2016, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #255 (permalink)