View Single Post

Garage
Had a quick look at the TunerStudio last night and compared it with the screen shots I took of the FrankenCIS TunerStudio setup.
Unfortunately the menu's seem to be changed enough after the MicroSquirt firmware update that I may have a struggle to program everything.

One thing I noticed is the MicroSquirt firmware update I did was from this site V3 MicroSquirt® Controller Code and it is for version V3.380a but Steve, that I believe made the FrankenCIS say's that version 3.4 is the latest and FrankenCIS is based on version 3.3.2
I have also today found another site showing v3.4.1 as the latest! Megasquirt Downloads Firmware and Software - Megasquirt EFI

So I will try the 3.4.1 firmware at the weekend and see if that has the same menu layout and feature layout as the original FrankenCIS (based v3.3.2). If so I can get on with inputting the settings.
1980 SC Flatnose, Euro 3.0, LW Flywheel, 993 Cams, Port & Polish Heads, RS Cut Valves, MSD 6AL, Blaster Coil, Magnacor Leads, Boxster Brakes, WEVO Mounts, TRG Roll Bars, Rollcage, RSR rear fenders, OE Short Sift, K27 7200 Turbo Conversion, OBX Headers, Tial Wastegate, EFI MicroSquirt v3
Old 03-01-2016, 10:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #280 (permalink)