Thread: 930potd
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911tracker85 View Post
Ukusto,
since this clone had original SC brakes, I wanted to go 930 system for some 'oringiality' and hoping to be able to keep my 16" BBS if I can find tires.....

onboost
I don't try to remember what to do, we have Steve Weiner, the walking, talking encyclopedia on these beasts. too bad he is so far away.

Patina,
I had been thinking about painting this car cobalt blue. but the more I notice blue cars on the road I have shifted my plan to casablanca beige metalic.

my 85 targa is white gold with choc brown full leather. LOVE it. more I see cars in CBM, the more convinced I am to do that. only consideration is the car will have a black interior but still think CBM and black interior will look good.

although a clone, wanted to use a original color for 78. thanks for your pics and post more if you have them....
My car is Casablanca/Black... originally it had dark brown but has since been changed. I can't say enough about the color, I didn't choose it but I'm so happy I ended up with it. The color gets so many compliments from all types, not just Porsche guys.

'78 930 #441
'87 951
Old 03-06-2016, 09:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1941 (permalink)