View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimotion View Post
The testing fasteddie did on the lambda system noted earlier in this thread suggested there was an impressive range of control available without needing a non-stock WUR. Altering the control pressure via the WUR changes the current position of the air metering plate but does not alter the total amount of fuel available at 100% air plate swing. The Frequency valve on the other hand alters fuel flow itself, providing more or less than normal for any given position of the air plate. I believe the Frequency Valve circuit is the key to extra fuel at the top end for a standard fuel head.
Reanimotion,

I believe I'll be diving into FrankenCIS by using it to control the lambda frequency valve on my '87 930 in the quest for additional fuel in high RPMs / high boost. Then as I get more comfortable with the system I'll start utilizing it's other features.

So.... I need to put together a parts list for this simple system. Does the following list sound right?

- WBO2 controller with AFR outputs. I already have an Innovate MXT-L installed.
- MicroSquirt EMS V3.0 with wire harness.
- Pigtail/connector to connect Microsquirt harness to stock CIS lambda frequency valve.
- FrankenCIS firmware.

Thanks for everything you've done for CIS cars!
Old 03-13-2016, 02:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #534 (permalink)