Thread: 930potd
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by full quack View Post
Well I don't know about anybody else here...but I've never driven that fast on a public road, nor have I ever inhaled, I've never had drunken unprotected sex, and I've never voted for a republican. Furthermore, I've never even gotten out of third gear on my Ducati.

So if anyone ever tells you that I sat on the roof (through the open T top of a camaro while doing 100+ with the crusie control on}, well they are simply mis-informed, as that would be a foolish thing to do.

Mark
That's hilarious. When I was allot younger and a little dumber my buddy was driving his Sportmatic bug down !-5 with me in the passenger seat. He told me I was going to have to drive in a minute. Not really knowing WTF he was talking about I said "ok whatever"
he then proceeded to climb out the window, crawl over the top of the car and back in the pas. window.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2039 (permalink)