View Single Post

Ok Pelicans, I’m preparing to market this car globally in the next week or so, so this is the last chance at this price. The vehicle is in the same condition as previously described, perhaps better.

Over the past 6 months while this car was off the market, I’ve been doing my homework. I found and spoke with the 1st owner who confirmed the original purchase in 1980 and the details of the conversion in 1983. I talked to the shop who kitted the car, a globally recognized and respected Porsche fabricator and restorer in North Jersey. I talked to the shop who maintained the car for the first and second owner, also a very well known and respected Porsche shop in NJ. Interestingly, despite not having seen the car for decades, ALL IMMEDIATELY REMEMBERED THE CAR and were incredibly excited to hear she was still on the road. No surprise.

A few weeks ago, I asked an old friend and Porsche restoration expert to come by the house to visit and assess the car - He also happened to run the racing program at Holbert’s for many years. He carefully looked the car over, confirmed the kit components were Holbert’s and was impressed with the build quality and with the car in general – “a really great car”…

So, including the factory build data I received from PCNA in Atlanta, I have documented the entire history of this car from July 31, 1980 when it was sold new by Herman+Miller Porsche in Parsippany, NJ until today. I’m happy to share the details with any serious buyer. Please PM and we'll figure it out. Better yet, come visit the car in person.

If you’re thinking about it, now is the time. Once I market it globally, it will be gone.
Old 03-17-2016, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)