View Single Post

Here's TurboKraft's EFI conversion fuel rails and billet injector blocks. This kit is absolutely stunning in person. After having Chris explain the features to me I can see that he's put in a lot of R&D to ensure these are durable and work flawlessly.

Another mod that needs to be done in order to run EFI is the throttle body needs a TPS. No problem, Chris has the solution for that with a new shaft and additional fitting on the side of the TB.

The TurboKraft fuel lines and injector blocks fit up so well along side my manifold that I painted black. I'm running ID1000 injectors in case you're wondering.

Here's just a cool shot from below.

I'm going to be running a Garrett GTX 3582R as my turbo but we're installed a smaller GRTX 3076R turbo first to see how it does. Odds are the turbo is too small but this back to back test will provide real world results as to why or why not.

Mike got as far as installing the wiring harness, FPR, TB and fuel lines before we ended today. I'm so excited to see this motor finally coming together. It's just a shame that we've been waiting for parts for many days now because this build would be further along but that's the nature of the business I'm finding.

I've never been patient with shops but now I get why there are so many delays. They can't control when parts arrive and when they're on back order. Still though, I'm happy we've come as far as we have in the time frame. I need to get home soon but will be hanging out until we're done here!
Old 03-22-2016, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)