Thread: 930potd
View Single Post

Garage
Unfekkin` believable!!! As many of you know I sold my car, which was picked up by a transport carrier a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what happened and perhaps I shouldn't even care since it's not mine anymore, but I can't help myself, as a car such as this deserves better.

To be clear, I'm not passing judgement on, or pointing any fingers at any individual or company, as I can't know what occurred to cause the damage but it sure looks like a case of gross mishandling at some point in the shipping process. At the end of the day I guess it's not really any of my business, but since I was sent a photo of the damage I figure it's mine to share with the 930 community.

Anyway, I delivered the car to the hauler looking like this (sans custom straight pipe) ...

[IMG][/IMG]

... and somewhere during the process of getting from here to whatever port it's being exported from it ends up looking like this ...

Old 03-29-2016, 01:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2100 (permalink)