Thread: 930potd
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
Sorry to see that.

BTW, the full exif data from the digital cameras that took these pictures is in these jpegs and it shows what camera took them and when the pics were taken along with lots of other data including GPS if taken with an iphone.
Anyway, your pic was taken with an Olympus E-510 on 10-11-15 so it's not proof of what it looked like when it went on the transporter truck.
I think most of us know about the information embedded within digital photos which is why I didn't (and won't) cite the photographs as proof of condition at time of pick-up. Rather I simply noted that's what the car looked like when it went on the truck. The proof (or at the very least, the confirming evidence) lies within the BOL that was completed by the driver and that clearly indicates zero damage upon receipt.

Oh, and don't think there aren't photos - and perhaps even a bit of video - of the car going onto the transport truck. The images I posted were taken under clear skies, versus a snow storm, so they're of higher viewing quality.

Last edited by Norm K; 03-29-2016 at 05:58 PM..
Old 03-29-2016, 05:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2106 (permalink)