Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

930 engine parts wanted

Hi guys,
I thought Iíd post here as most of my needed parts are 930 specific. And, I donít want to attract the scammers. Anyhow, hereís the list. All parts needed are for a 1978 3.3 Any help is most appreciated. Cheers, Paul

Clockwise 930 distributor

Fan housing and strap

Engine mount with cross bar

Heat ducts L and R side. These are the ones that bolt to the motor and get the heating hose clamped to them.

Metal J tube

Turbo

Oil line from scavenge pump

3.3 930 heads (full set) These are for someone else but I thought Iíd ask since Iím here
Old 07-01-2018, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
1970 911 T

Garage
inbox

Hi Paul, clear some space in your PM boxes........
Old 07-01-2018, 03:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thx. Done.
Probably a long shot, but, Iím also looking for a rear wiring harness.
Iím guessing Iíll be making it myself of have Timmy make one up for me.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

hey paul, are you still looking for any of the 930 parts you listed? If so let me know and maybe I can help.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Thanks to the help of the community I’ve sourced most everything. Still looking for a dizzy. Or perhaps the HP gods are telling me to go EFI ;-)
Old 07-02-2018, 04:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: