Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Lets wait, as i want to sale all of them at once

epg@usa.com
Old 03-27-2019, 08:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)

Garage
I have it listed on ebay as well, if it does not sell by next week, it's yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 993Speedster View Post
If you don’t find a buyer for all 5 gauges, I’m interested in the 80mm clock location boost gauge. I can exchange my factory 964 clock/warning lights as well if you’re looking to keep a full set (also since your tachometer has boost readout anyways).

Is it factory 930 gauge or a clock re-done by Hollywood Gauges or whatever they’re called.
epg@usa.com
Old 03-29-2019, 07:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Mike, just left you a voice mail and sent an email regarding cash-n-carry purchase of some of your parts. I can meet you at the shop where everything is or however you would like it to work out.

Last edited by pdqcarrera; 03-30-2019 at 04:15 PM..
Old 03-30-2019, 04:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Has anyone actually bought anything from this guy? I expressed an interest in buying some parts here and exchanged a couple of emails....then nothing.
'86 no-sunroof 930 coupe: Emissions removed, FrankenCIS controlling eWUR, lambda, COP ignition. Tial f46P 1.0 bar spring, SC cams, K-27/29, lightweight clutch, TK Longneck intercooler, RarlyL8 headers and dual-outlet hooligan
'14 Jaguar XK-R: Bullet proof windscreen, rotating number plates (valid all European countries), martini mixer, whatever you do don't press this red button!
Old 03-31-2019, 10:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)

Garage
Sorry, the got sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 993Speedster View Post
If you don’t find a buyer for all 5 gauges, I’m interested in the 80mm clock location boost gauge. I can exchange my factory 964 clock/warning lights as well if you’re looking to keep a full set (also since your tachometer has boost readout anyways).

Is it factory 930 gauge or a clock re-done by Hollywood Gauges or whatever they’re called.
epg@usa.com
Old 04-01-2019, 06:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)

Garage
Hello there, sorry for the late response. the best way is to call me or text me if you need anything. My direct contact info is 310.433.5332

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightlead404 View Post
Has anyone actually bought anything from this guy? I expressed an interest in buying some parts here and exchanged a couple of emails....then nothing.
epg@usa.com
Old 04-01-2019, 06:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)

Garage
Text me at 310.433.5332 and let me know what you need. Some of the items are already sold and I have not had the time to list them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdqcarrera View Post
Mike, just left you a voice mail and sent an email regarding cash-n-carry purchase of some of your parts. I can meet you at the shop where everything is or however you would like it to work out.
epg@usa.com
Old 04-01-2019, 06:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)
redline7500

Garage
Im interested in engine and trans if still available. I have a chassis to use it on.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline7500 View Post
Im interested in engine and trans if still available. I have a chassis to use it on.
Thank heavens -- this deserves to go somewhere as an assembly, not be parted out
email: info@turbokraft.com
http://www.facebook.com/TurboKraft - http://www.instagram.com/TurboKraft
Old 04-11-2019, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboKraft View Post
Thank heavens -- this deserves to go somewhere as an assembly, not be parted out
+930

I have been penciling out the transplant into my red beasty and you may have saved my marriage!
Old 04-11-2019, 03:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)

Garage
This is an updated of whats left

Parting out this super expensive Hot Rod, due to an accident

Please log in Youtube under “Mike Hakimi” and check out the dyno on the engine and parts for sale.

I have also listed all these parts in numerous Forums & EBay, and most of the parts are listed lot higher elsewhere. I will be taking the car apart starting 3/23/19.
There are great amount of interest on these parts, but I will contact first individual that asked for the part. These are cash prices are I am very Firm. No bargaining. Shipping, boxing and handling will be extra. For PayPal or any other type of payment add 1.9%

I have a 3.8L TT engine for sale, which was fully built (top & Bottom), with all high end parts, No Expense Spared. The engine was built by 911-Design, as we all know Lauren and his reputation worldwide.
ENGINE: is a 964 NS case, Potter Rods, big oil cooler, 3.8L Porsche Motorsports piston & Cylinders, GT2 EVO Cams, 993 welded heads, with all the high goodies, High Performance vale springs, High performance Titanium Retainers and spring seats, etc., Billet Aluminum Valve Covers, Huge injector’s for E85 fuel setup. All the machine work was done by Aasco Motorsports. (Just the repair receipt from 911-Design was around high $40,000 + $10,000 parts for this engine only and around $12000 for Aasco, machining 3.8L, heads, etc.) That’s $62000 Dollars plus the engine. 600whp at 1bar using 91 octane fuel Managed by Haltec 750 & 690 whp at 1.3 bar using E85
TURBOS & INTERCOLLER: The two turbos are Custom Garrett GT28 housing with GT3071 Compressors (hand built). Custom Big Full Intercooler with two electronic control fans, Tial Wastegates, Custom headers & Exhaust system, Custom heat shield for the turbos and headers. This costed me over $17,000
ELECTRONICS/COMPUTER SYSTEM: is Haltec with lots of options, including Flex Fuel option. Custom Race Harness, gold pins. Hold down tab for ignition spark plug wire connector. This costed me $8000.00
TRANSMITION: is a G50 with limited slip which is like new with brand new Stage 2 Clutch and light Flywheel. $11000

THIS ENTIRE COMPLETE SETUP IS FOR SALE FOR $50K. This will cost you over 90K to set this up.
I have dyno sheet, dyno video, full receipt, pictures, etc.
Reason I am selling this, I got into an accident 2 weeks after the car was fully set. My wife will divorce me, if I was going to transfer this into a new car. My loss your gain.
Make me an offer, everything on this car is for sale

TRANSMITION: is a G50 with limited slip which is like new with brand new Stage 2 Clutch and light Flywheel. $9500
G-50 PEDAL ASSEMBLY: IN EXCELLENT CONDITION $750.00

OTHER PARTS

RSR Style Porsche Engine Motor Mount Carrier Bracket Console Frame. Will take $575
Momo Steering wheel, wrapped with black Suede and red stitching $360 will take $175
2 GT3 Style Carbon fiber Seats & Seat Brackets $3000 Will take $1100
2 set 5-point Harness seatbelts $300 Will take $125 each
Porsche aftermarket Solid engine Mount $100.00
Porsche OEM G50 Transmission with Positive Traction in Excellent condition $7950.00
Porsche OEM front passenger driving headlight $275.00
Porsche 930 964 OEM Passenger black Headlight Ring $45.00
Porsche OEM 993 Center AC Vent $75.00
Porsche OEM 964 Rear Tail Lights 3 Pieces in Excellent Condition $750.00

Brakes:
Here we have a complete used OEM Porsche 996 TT Brembo Big Rd Brake set up in excellent condition removed from a 1978 Porsche 911SC with very few miles on them.
There is no damage on these parts besides normal wear and tear. These should fit all 99 and up base 911 and some 986 Boxster and 987 Cayman Porsche.
Please verify these will work for your application. This auction includes ALL four calipers, pads, rotors and hardware as shown in the pictures, if there is anything else that you need please just inquire. I do not guarantee pad or rotor life but they are in just fine functioning condition. You will get the exact items shown in the pictures so please review all of the photos.

These are from a Porsche 996 turbo in excellent shape front and rear Calipers and Rotors $1500.00
Brake Master Cylinder 911/930 turbo kit Sport 23MM & Brake Fluid Reservoir – G50 Transmission $250
Tilton Brake Pedal Bias Adjuster Kit $100

Exhaust System
Will take $150

METHANOL SYSTEM
I have an Alky Alcohol Injection System with 5 gallon tank installed in front $500

SEATS:
Real Carbon Fiber GT3 Style Seats with black leather and suede and red stitching and Porsche embroidery on the seats, including the mounts. $1100

Porsche 964 Rear Lights:
These real lights are in perfect condition. Center, Left & Right $700
epg@usa.com
Old 04-28-2019, 08:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)
Registered

Boost Comtroller / Knob?

Old 08-11-2019, 06:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #52 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: