Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Door Buzzer/Interior Light Problem

I recently had a new stereo and speakers put in my 1986 930. Anyway, when I first picked up the car there were no problems but a couple days later the door buzzer started going off with the doors closed (even while driving). At the same time the interior lights came on and will not turn off on less I toggle them to the off position.

I took the car back to the stereo shop and they pulled all their work and re-checked everthing and could not find the problem. They have told me to take the car in and they would pay for the fix.

Since then I have tried pulling the door buttons etc. and can not find the problem either. While doing a search on this sight I found a commnet from another member stating this could be a problem with my electric antenna, but they did not say why.

Any idea's before I take it into the shop????

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: