Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to Chuck Jones
Looking for Performance mods

Gentlemen: Most of the folks I see posting are talking about going to EFI...well I am going the other way. I would like to pick up some CIS performance mods for my 87 930. Perhaps there are some of you out there who have had that fuel head modified, or have some other CIS enhancement that you might be willing to sell.

I'm looking to stay essentially with a "bolt on" approach if that's the correct terminology. Things like headers, turbo, fuel head etc.

You may contact me via my email address at fishoncj@aol.com. I'm looking to have some winter projects to occupy my time this year, and would like to start collecting bits and pieces. I already have the BlownSix intercooler and a 46 mm Tial wastegate.

Let me be one of the first to wish you all a great holiday season this year....may your Porsches put all the vettes in the rear view mirror. Regards, Chuck
Old 11-14-2006, 12:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Me like track days

Imagine Auto fuel head: http://www.imagineauto.com/
Brain Leask WUR and RPM switch kit: bleask@cox.net
K27 HF turbocharger: http://www.ultimatemotorwerks.com/

All are experts and top professionals who can give you exactly what you appear to want. They sure helped me make my 930 make some good/safe hp.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Look on ebay for a euro fuel system - it bolts directly on and completely takes the emissions out of the car (frequency valve, o2 sensor, etc)

It should have the fuel distributor, fuel lines, fuel injectors, and warm-up regulator.

It will add about 20 - 30 HP.

AFJ

Ihr Brunnen der nutzlosen Porsche Information
Old 11-14-2006, 01:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: