Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
coolcavaracing.com

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Kroggers
Quote:
Originally Posted by WydRyd View Post
A 3.2 Carrera motor will handle 0.7bar/10psi of boost all day every day, at the stock C/R of 9.5:1 (with intercooler). I can't see why the SC motor won't handle that with the proper adjustments to fuel and ignition delivery.
US or RoW SC?
Old 01-15-2008, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

he said carrera, but US carrera @ 9.5
Old 01-15-2008, 06:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

l run my 3.2 at .8 bar with full bay intercooler and dialed FMU fueling,all the guages to monitor the engine perameters. To say the car is quick is laughable,it plain out RIPS and actually runs cooler now then it did N/A. l`ve seen SC`s running 12PSI with no problems but with the right set-up 10psi should be dead reliable. The right set-up being enough fuel and correct timing with an efficient intercooler system,botch up the basics and as expected you will have a failed engine. The most important thing to buy before you start running the turbo system is a wideband guage/controller, it`s a must have and without it you`re guessing
Old 01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: