Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Paul,

Confirmed. See you at the Shell station.

Steven & Inna
Old 09-07-2007, 06:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Robert(Bob) and I are confirmed for Starbucks at Havenhurst x Ventura. See you all at 7am.
Andy
'75 911S Silver Anniversary #164(Formerly JTO's)
Rebuilt 2.7 with full ARP, 9:1 CR.
SSI, GHL, ER polybronze bushings, finned oil lines.
Lowered and corner balanced. CIS retired, now PMOs!
'65 912 slate gray sunroof (driving project)
Old 09-07-2007, 08:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Porsche Crest Thank You Everyone For Joining Us @ GAF Saturday!

The Saturday Group!

I am very happy to say everone...including a few extra, were able to make the trip to GAF Saturday morning. At our 2nd stop, we all had the opportunity to meet and chat for a bit at Starbucks. Then off to GAF with a few moments of "stick" by the front runners. Steve and I were comfortable watching the show from the back. All in all, we had a great time. (Please post your pics on this thread.)

This year was special as was "Turbo's on Mainstreet". I drove my 930 RSR to the show and won the 1st Place Award. So there's one for the Pelican 930's Forum. I am especially proud since a lot has happened in the month of September regarding my 930 RSR. My car was featured in Excellence (Sept Issue) and won the 1st Place Award for Turbo's on Mainstreet Show.

Having the group of Pelican's with us and winning the award was really special to my wife Judy and me. Thank you all for making this GAF a great experience. I hope to do the same next year. I am sure the Sunday group are enjoying themselves.

BTW, for those of you who noticed/heard my exhaust, It is a prototype RSR muffler specially made for GAF by RarlyL8 (Brian B). Thank you Brian, for helping me with the final touch in completing my RSR look. Brian fabbed this unit with time constrainst and without my car. He did a great job and still wants to improve the prototype.

Lastly, I would like to give all fellow Pelican's notice my 930 RSR will be going on Ebay and other "For Sale" sites. In addition to the article in Excellence and the 1st Place Award at GAF, I know the new owner will be happy with this car. On another note....all mod's are bolt on. Hence if anyone would like to put the car back to stock/original, not a problem.

Thank you again,

Paul & Judy Rodelo

Last edited by PAUL RODELO; 09-09-2007 at 08:29 PM..
Old 09-09-2007, 11:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Congrats Paul!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Garage
Cool Turbos on Mainstreet

Paul,

Nice meeting you and Judy. Our ride home was about three and half hours down to San Diego. Some traffic on the 101, then the 405. Not bad though. Anyway, it was nice meeting up with you and rest of the group on the way up. That was our first time to the Ventura Show. I thought it was a good show. Lots of Porsches! All different kinds.

We put about 400 miles on our 930 yesterday! We've had the car for just over 4 years and never had any maintenance problems with it. Regular maintenance that's it. It's completely stock, down to the .8 spring and stock intake. Maybe missing a cat though! Great cars they are.

Congrats on the win. Your car is very nice. Sorry to see it go. I'm sure the new owner will appreciate it. We are still contemplating the clubl car thing. I'll keep you posted.

Here's a few pics of mainstreet, and one of our car!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Garage
Missed the other pic of mainstreet!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

I posted a few on the Early 911S Registry site:

http://www.early911sregistry.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17052

Sherwood
Old 09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

Thanks for the pics guys!

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 09-10-2007, 09:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: