Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Again another car is discussed that I am NOT purchasing.....

You cannot possibly compare an RX8 and an RX7 in terms of service needs, reliability or anything else for that matter. They are two totally different cars.

I dont want another Porsche. I have the 930 of my dreams now I am moving onto the RX7 because Im getting a deal on one I cannot pass up.

Next year I am moving onto the Italian stuff and buying a Lamborghini Murcielago, In fact going to test drive a Titanium roadster today!!!

Dont get me wrong I love Porsches but I want a more diverse collection than just P cars.

.................................................. .................Chris
Old 09-08-2007, 09:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
930s rule the wasteland

Send a message via AIM to h20cooled7
I just threw my opinion out there ,and I wasnt trying to offend anyone. I do like the Italian move ,another manufacture of timeless and classic body styles and drivetrains with a rich racing history to boot.
1984 944
2001 VW golf TDI
Old 09-08-2007, 10:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

i like the looks of the rx7.wish they still had it.what i would do is trash the rotory and stuff a supra engine in there.dont think you want to here that eather lol.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg500930 View Post
i like the looks of the rx7.wish they still had it.what i would do is trash the rotory and stuff a supra engine in there.dont think you want to here that eather lol.
STOP IT!!!! LMAO!!!!

I'll post some pics soon! I promise, for Stephen especially!!!!

.................................................. ..........Chris
Old 09-08-2007, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Sure sure...promises promises. They really are a cool ride though. I have to admit there was a time that I had to decide between a 911 and a RX7 of the generation you speak. It was close but I would have been Porschless for the first time in many years. Didn't happen but my wife and I had a LONG talk over it.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: