Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

EST price for CM wheels???

I don't even know if there is a correct forum to post this here on Pelican so I apologize in advance if I'm stepping out of line here.

I purchased a set of Champion Motorsport 3 piece wheels a couple years back for my kit car project. Not sure of the model number but they look exactly like the new RG5B one piece wheels they sell now, they just are the older 3 piece version no longer made. They are in very very good condition(minor blemeshes in the polished lip and) and come with fairly new tires.

Is there a market for these wheels anywhere? I paid $2800 for them back then and I know I'm probably not going to get that for them now but they'd go to better use elsewhere. They're 18x9's and 18x10's, I forget the offsets but they came off a customers '97 993 cab(non-turbo). Silver center, polished lip, centercaps included.

Only reason I'm selling is I'm going to use a more common 5x114.3 pattern for more wheels options on the car. I'd keep them otherwise. I posted this on Rennlist awhile back but they deleted it saying I wasn't a supporting member

I can get some picture on Monday, they're in storage right now.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Oppps I did find one picture here on my computer of them. This was one wheel tire dismounted that I used to test fit on the chassis. Tire is back on and rebalanced now. Other three are stacked up just behind it..

Old 06-05-2008, 02:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
resident samsquamch

Hi Adam, VERY nice wheels. I'm sure you haven't stepped on any toes by posting them in this forum, but here is a link to the Porsche Used Parts and Classified section:
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-used-parts-sale-wanted/
Best of luck...
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 06-05-2008, 04:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
Hi Adam, VERY nice wheels. I'm sure you haven't stepped on any toes by posting them in this forum, but here is a link to the Porsche Used Parts and Classified section:
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17
Best of luck...

Ah see I never venture much father than the 930 forum of Pelican and thus serves me right haha! Thanks for pointing me the right way. any idea what something like this would go for? Did I overpay for them to begin with??

I'm going to get them cleaned and boxed up and take some good photos for an ad before I list them officially I guess. Have them ready to go in the event someone does want them.

Thanks again!
Old 06-05-2008, 08:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: