Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
930 CIS Dyno/Tuner Shop in SoCal

Looking for recommendations from satisfied customers for dyno/tuners specifically with 930 CIS expertise. Preferably as close to Huntington Beach as possible, but if it's worth the travel I'll make it happen.
With the new K27HS, Leask WUR, etc. all done it's time to dial 'er in to perfection.
TIA - Cheers!
Ross
Old 06-12-2008, 03:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Acceleration Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdqcarrera View Post
Looking for recommendations from satisfied customers for dyno/tuners specifically with 930 CIS expertise. Preferably as close to Huntington Beach as possible, but if it's worth the travel I'll make it happen.
With the new K27HS, Leask WUR, etc. all done it's time to dial 'er in to perfection.
TIA - Cheers!
Ross
The shop below may or may not have experience with the Leask WUR. If you know how it's adjusted, you can guide them or work along side - I had no problem sticking my nose in for adjustments while the car was on dyno (not when testing of course). All instrumentation to facilitate tuning, setting AFR included with the dyno equipment.
Shop is into muscle/race cars and making power. Easy to work with.
$200/hr. By appointment, Saturday's too.
Best of luck in making some good #'s wherever you find the right dyno.

Superior Automotive Engineering
2675 Woodland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92801
714-503-1880
Old 06-12-2008, 03:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Also check in with Greg Brown in Anaheim:

Precision Motorsports
Mechanic: Greg Brown
930 E Orangehorpe #F
Anaheim, CA 92805
( 714) 879-9072
Old 06-12-2008, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: