Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb911 View Post
here is what I ended up
Hey Ben, I'm just now picking my turbo conversion project back up and have been thinking about the different options for air filter placement. How has your filter held up over the past year in the wheel well? How often do you clean it?

Has anyone measured the temperature difference between air coming in at the wheel well as opposed to the engine bay?

I like the Done's solution above; however, there is not much room on the LHS wall in my engine bay with the stock Carrera fuel filter and the 2 coils for twin plugs in place. I put together a temporary setup running the air filter along the back of the engine bay closest to the front of the car, but it really clutters it up. Any Suggestions?

Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: