Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Any EFI Megasquirt users?

Just searching. Am having one hell of a time tuning this thing...any help would be great
Old 01-21-2009, 04:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I megasquirt-ed my car for about 2 1/2 years now and she's running great without issues. It did take me a while to dial everything in as I am cheap (& probably crazy) as I didn't use a dyno to tune. My car is 99% track use though I do drive to/from track and she'll start easily even in 40-ish degF mornings.

What issues are you having with yours? What is MS controlling?
Old 01-21-2009, 05:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobieboy View Post
I megasquirt-ed my car for about 2 1/2 years now and she's running great without issues. It did take me a while to dial everything in as I am cheap (& probably crazy) as I didn't use a dyno to tune. My car is 99% track use though I do drive to/from track and she'll start easily even in 40-ish degF mornings.

What issues are you having with yours? What is MS controlling?
Its controlling everything so far. o2, fuel et..I am ripping the MSD box back out of it this weekend and re-installing the old CD box, the msd was doing odd things.
No dyno here either and my mechanic is old school so MAN! You wouldnt be willing to share a program or two would you?
Old 01-22-2009, 04:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche2fst View Post
Just searching. Am having one hell of a time tuning this thing...any help would be great
Megasquirt setup for 930 and dual plug EDIS This link may help you get started. It has a number of configuration files and photos.
58 DKW Universal - Baby Crap Yellow/Beige (sold)
Old 01-23-2009, 03:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Happiest when Tinkering

Where did you get the system I am going to a tbitz megasquirt system this spring hopfully?
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 01-23-2009, 04:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I have my MS VE files on my other computer if you like email me @ben@mkexhaust.com and I will forward them to you

914-6 2.4s GT tribute.
914-6werkshop.com manufacturer of 914-6, GT, Conversion parts
Old 01-25-2009, 03:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: