Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
sudo apt-get purge 930

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasailsam View Post
I like my Glock 20C with a M6 tactical laser/illuminator.
Works well with Hydra Shock Ammo.
10mm is an oddball round, but man does it pack a whallop!
How do you carry that?

"Worrying about depreciation on your car and keeping mileage down is like not ****ing your girlfriend so her next boyfriend finds her more appealing"
--clutch-monkey
Old 01-24-2009, 09:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

man, I just looked at that light/laser yesterday. I couldn't justify the expense. I wanted it bad though.
ammo has got way expensive lately, and NO one has any around here. 223 doesn't even exist lately in lafayette louisiana. STRANGE.
went out of town and bought a case for 300$

any way
glock 23 home
POS kahr 9mm for the car
the shelves are bare out there and I don't see a reason why.... yet

Justin that was funny about wanabe
Old 01-24-2009, 10:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Garage
Sig 40 cal for me
Old 01-24-2009, 10:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

What a seriously seriously stupid thread.

The Pelican 930 forum stoops to an all time low.

I am a member on this forum to gain and contribute technical content to and from fellow members and enthusiasts. Can't you guys go to a Gun Forum instead....rolls eyes

Yasin
Old 01-24-2009, 10:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

.357 magnum, old school but i don't think it'll have a problem stopping anyone,

plan on picking up a Kimber .45 with laser grips soon!! haha
Old 01-24-2009, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

and yet if there were boobs or it was titled xxx turbo thread this is what you'd post?

The Slow 'n' Rusty Camp just became VERY restless!

Deeee-lishhh!

Yasin

ya it's offtopic I agree, it belongs elsewhere. But I feel like I'm getting old and I just don't care anymore.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Para Ordnance 1911 45ACP

These are very nice, right out of the box. Single action, single stack 1911.
The front site could snag during carry, but the fiber optic in it really glows and the no snag rear site has 2 white dots for fast targeting.
All stainless, fully ramped barrel, great 3.5lb crisp trigger, and cocobola grips come on it.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

How do you carry that?

I take off the rail slide illuminator/laser and Yaqui slide it.
Been wanting to buy the rigid holster that accomidates the Illuminator/laser too

Last edited by parasailsam; 01-24-2009 at 03:18 PM..
Old 01-24-2009, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Chuck Jones
Yasin: Maybe if there was a 930 or 996 caliber it would become more relevant....I think I heard of a 914 double barrelled derringer.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)

here in the people's republic of california we are not allowed to have concialed carry permits .so i am reduced to a fully automatic sling shot to protect myself from the heavally armed gangsters you hear about in the news.at the least i know before i go down in a hail of bullet i will be able to take an eye out.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)
Wo ist die Rennstrecke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomama View Post
here in the people's republic of california we are not allowed to have concialed carry permits .so i am reduced to a fully automatic sling shot to protect myself from the heavally armed gangsters you hear about in the news.at the least i know before i go down in a hail of bullet i will be able to take an eye out.
Too funny. Sad part is you're right, but at least you have a sense of humor about. Now if you lived in Kennesaw, Georgia, as of 1981, it would be illegal NOT to own a weapon (unless you're a convicted felon, conscientious objector, or left coast lib). There's no penalty if you don't tho.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)

Garage
Barretta 9mm, sometimes the Walthers PPK .380, depends on where I am headed
Old 01-24-2009, 02:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)

"They" had some kind of "problem" with me , , When I requested in accordance with my ''valid CCW" permit , the addition of my "Korean era FLAME THROWER"???!!! ha ha ha...........
Old 01-24-2009, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)
Blackbird Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicersr View Post
I would hate to see the poor SOB who gets the bizness end of those combat rounds. I treat a fair number of gunshot wounds in the ER on a regular basis, but most of the gangstas out there actually opt for pea-shooter .22, .38 rounds and every now and then 9mm. I think .45's must go straight to the morgue.
That's pretty much the point - but hey that way there's no lawsuit from a wounded criminal, no questions, just a statement and your done. It just amplifies the ago old saying, "never draw your weapon unless you plan to use it, never point it at something unless you want to destroy it".

Knowing each shot means certain death pretty much forces the carrier to make that decision instantly. Because if you're wrong, then you go to jail.

parasailsam: those are some nice rounds man!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)

guy's . I was earnestly just trying to add some humor to this , is all , Hope, no one took this the wrong way ,or something , with the "Flame-Thrower"" deal. I'm into Porsche Hi-Po 930 cars "Big time dig the Blackbird" 935-34 project, and all fireirms' , etc. etc. I did not intend to ruin the ''mood'' of the topic by any means...............dave
Old 01-24-2009, 09:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)
Blackbird Pilot

Its all good Dave, no one needs to be walking on eggshells in this forum
Old 01-24-2009, 10:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)
Certified User

Garage
All I can say on this whole subject is ...

I am sooooo glad I live in Australia.
Memories: '68 912, '72 911T, '80 911SC, '84 911, '85 930, '86 930, '87 911
Old 01-24-2009, 11:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billjam View Post
All I can say on this whole subject is ...

I am sooooo glad I live in Australia.

Holy ****!......me too

Old 01-25-2009, 01:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Glock 21 40.cal.

hmm alaska carry permit is what

gota love this state

the right to bear arms and if you dont "THE BEARS TAKE YOUR ARMS"eek:

cheers ed

you aussies would like it here.... no really i mean that in a sick twisted kinda scary way!!!!

hmhmhmhmbahhhaaaa!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrera turbo View Post
Glock 21 40.cal.

hmm alaska carry permit is what

gota love this state

the right to bear arms and if you dont "THE BEARS TAKE YOUR ARMS"eek:

cheers ed

you aussies would like it here.... no really i mean that in a sick twisted kinda scary way!!!!

hmhmhmhmbahhhaaaa!
Great idea....i'm on my way. I'll just need to get an AK47 when I get there

Old 01-25-2009, 02:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: