Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Surely the only person as tough as you describe yourself is Chuck Norris.......Just putting 2 and 2 together.

Old 02-04-2009, 12:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #81 (permalink)
"O Gruppe 13"

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to IDGAF27
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschen View Post
Surely the only person as tough as you describe yourself is Chuck Norris.......Just putting 2 and 2 together.
I don't get you !?! how the F..... you should be scared of the world or ignorat as you are ,to believe that only though person on a planet is Chuck Norris and it is not compliment comming from you comparing me to Chuck/Steven/Bruce/Mohamed/Jet Lee or any other "though" guys name comes to you little brain
STOP WATCHING MOVIES. GO TO A SPARING RING AT YOUR LOCAL GYM and you'll meet lots of though guys.

Write somewhere and remember golden rule : DON'T F@$& WITH THE STRANGER

And putting for you 2+2 and any one else- thanks for thinking of me as though MotherF***er even thoug I didn't say that.. Read my quote again

.......and let this thread die or moderator move it to a OT. It is shame to waist this forum space.......

Last edited by IDGAF27; 02-04-2009 at 03:59 PM..
Old 02-04-2009, 03:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #82 (permalink)

hey we're turbo owners, how about a swivel turret on the roof, off a panzer tank, after all the panzer was designed by Porsche.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDGAF27 View Post
I don't get you !?! how the F..... you should be scared of the world or ignorat as you are ,to believe that only though person on a planet is Chuck Norris and it is not compliment comming from you comparing me to Chuck/Steven/Bruce/Mohamed/Jet Lee or any other "though" guys name comes to you little brain
STOP WATCHING MOVIES. GO TO A SPARING RING AT YOUR LOCAL GYM and you'll meet lots of though guys.

Write somewhere and remember golden rule : DON'T F@$& WITH THE STRANGER

And putting for you 2+2 and any one else- thanks for thinking of me as though MotherF***er even thoug I didn't say that.. Read my quote again

.......and let this thread die or moderator move it to a OT. It is shame to waist this forum space.......
Way to stay classy there, toughguy! You who came into the thread saying how you can do damage with your bare hands. I think you have done enough damage to your credability with your complete lack of coherance.

And since sarcasam apears to be lost on you: no complements were expressed or implied
Old 02-04-2009, 05:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)
Low Speed, High Drag

Garage
Quote:
Way to stay classy there, toughguy! You who came into the thread saying how you can do damage with your bare hands. I think you have done enough damage to your credability with your complete lack of coherance.

And since sarcasam apears to be lost on you: no complements were expressed or implied
AFM744 is not going to hang out with you now.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #85 (permalink)
"O Gruppe 13"

Garage
Quote:

mwahahahaha MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH like I care about opinion of "someone" whos name "aschen ( BTW you know what that means in German ) )
Old 02-04-2009, 05:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)

"O Gruppe 13"

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLP View Post
AFM744 is not going to hang out with you now.
.......who would!?

ZLP that black suite fits you.........WHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 02-04-2009, 05:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #87 (permalink)

Yeah, I have a permit here in VA and usually carry either a Springfield V10 in .45 or a Sig P220...looking hard at the HK USP though.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #88 (permalink)

I hardly carry I use the permit to be able to buy and carry the same day. Para Warthog 45 and HK 40
Old 02-05-2009, 05:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #89 (permalink)

I don't carry either, I just like fine pistols and rifles and quality european airguns.

I know guys that have the carry permit so they can buy a gun at a store or gun show and walk out with it too.

There is alot of truth and respect in the saying "an armed society is a polite society"
Old 02-05-2009, 06:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
"an armed society is a polite society"
There are obviously flaws with this, but i can't see them. I think people would think twice about crime if everyone was armed. Isn't there a state over there that it's illegal not to own a firearm? Or is that urban myth here in the UK?

There is another argument on a similar vein, if all airbags in cars were replaced with big spikes that came out of the steering wheel on impact, then everybody on the road would drive much safer, i tend to agree
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 02-05-2009, 06:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #91 (permalink)

I've never heard of a state that requires you to own a firearm, but it is quite normal in Texas and some of the neighboring states.

Your reply was very well worded, and I wrote that last sentance several different ways including how I feel it's too bad that thats the way alot of people are here in the states.. but finally just kept it simple and said it like it is.

I'm a car guy, I'm mechanically inclined and I really enjoy beautifully made mechanical metal things, like porsche engines...
John Moses Browning was a mechanical genius, and guns fall into this catagory too.

Most guys have a fascination with launching projectiles accurately. Thats the way we were brought up.
It may be a golf ball, darts, a baseball, a bow and arrow, or a bullet.
A row of beer or soda cans and a simple slingshot with small rocks for ammo can be fun for a while too.
Guns aren't just about killing things. Alot of people only shoot paper targets for the challenge and comraderie with friends.

Whatever... to each his own.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #92 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: