Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Caveman Hammer Mechanic

Garage
Electrical Gremlin?

Hey,
I am new to the marque, and familiarization is underway. I have had a left front turn signal out, left rear worked fine. I was checking all the grounds, cleaning and re-securing, all to no avail!
Thought I would check the wiring in the battery area, wiring looms ect. While I had the fuse-box cover off, I was reading the lettering inside that details which fuse controls what, and low and behold, a fuse for the left front turn signal. I swapped it with the fuse for the right front, voila! Left turn signal, blinking like a fiend!
I ended up cleaning the original fuse for the left with a scotch brite pad and am currently full operationally turn signal wise!
Lesson, check the simple things first!
Hola
eric
P.S. Whoda thunk the turn signal sides would have seperate circuits, read tour fuse box cover lots of info!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: