Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Andial Fuel Enrichment - Instructions?

Everyone,
I'm selling my Andial Fuel Enrichment system, never installed. I did install the frequency valve, but decided to go another route.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I was wondering if anyone out there has sheet 1 of 2 of the installation instructions. JPEG it here or pm me and I'll reply with my email address. TIA

Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 06-22-2009, 10:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I don't have 1st page either only the second page but , I did call andial and wanted to know what was on the 1st page they said it a picture of the manifold . If you call them you probable can get them to send you the 1st page. GB
Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
I have gotten instructions from Apexi, Kokeln, B&B, Andial and for being very high priced products, their writing/illustration skills are those of a remedial kindergartner.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 06-22-2009, 11:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I have four pages of instructions from Andial. I can fax them if you like, just let me know where to send them.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Got'em. Thank you Chris(356-930)! Thanks everyone for your help.

Last edited by WERK I; 06-22-2009 at 02:50 PM..
Old 06-22-2009, 12:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

is the andial any good or is the brian leask adjustable wur better?
Old 06-22-2009, 02:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Acceleration Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 930lad View Post
is the andial any good or is the brian leask adjustable wur better?
The Andial Fuel Enrichment Controller adds fuel beginning 0.6 bar at one of four pre-set rates. It serves to band-aid worn out WUR's and/or add the extra fuel needed to support high HP engines under sustained boost.
The Leask (reportedly a very well rebuilt Porsche WUR) adjustable WUR provides several degrees of control of fuel pressure over the stock WUR and, when used in conjunction with an RPM triggered switch, improves fuel pressure over the rpm/load range of a 930 engine.
IMO, if Unwired Tool's Digital WUR works as advertised, it will outperform either.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

In the early days I was running with the Andial fueler, just for the added security at 1.0 bar boost. It was probably overkill and most likely just dumped a bunch more gas into the picture than actually needed...but I didn't have an AFR setup to give me any information at the time.

Now, with the Leask'ified WUR and RPM trigger for boost enrichment, that old Andial is just taking up space. I should uninstall it and sell it. I may play with hooking it up to a vacuum sensing switch coupled with an RPM switch to enrich only at low rpms and no vacuum situations...to give a richer mixture when opening the throttle off idle and up to 2500 rpms. Might help with bottom end power, might not. Just a thought.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356-930 View Post
IMO, if Unwired Tool's Digital WUR works as advertised, it will outperform either.
from the feedback i'm getting the UTCIS is still teething....sounds like brian leask has my business.....just bought an LM-2. I'll fit that , then go brian. Yes I heard also from other quaters the andial system was a band aid to shagged out wur's.

1988 930
Old 06-23-2009, 11:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Been involved with most set ups including help develope Digi-wur.

B leask wur or own adjust wur with rpm switch is a benifit over standard set up.

Best Afr graph i have seen posted was with the system i currently built into my car

I am using a freq valve controlled by a fuel controller!

Not overkill with a lot of settings required,simple and with best results i have seen by a long shot in my opinion.

Meter head flow adjustment question??
"92" 964 turbo,Modified and recently rebuilt using all ARP hardware..
Purpose built fuel controller set up to acheive perfect fuel curve on CIS inj.

Last edited by stup; 06-23-2009 at 01:20 PM..
Old 06-23-2009, 12:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stup View Post
Been involved with most set ups including help develope Digi-wur.

B leask wur or own adjust wur with rpm switch is a benifit over standard set up.

Best Afr graph i have seen posted was with the system i currently built into my car

I am using a freq valve controlled by a fuel controller!

Not overkill with a lot of settings required,simple and with best results i have seen by a long shot in my opinion.

Meter head flow adjustment question??
Your AFR graph looks spot-on!
which Greddy fuel controller did you use?
was it easy to install?
Old 06-24-2009, 01:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930lad View Post
from the feedback i'm getting the UTCIS is still teething....sounds like brian leask has my business.....just bought an LM-2. I'll fit that , then go brian. Yes I heard also from other quaters the andial system was a band aid to shagged out wur's.

1988 930
OMG, be careful. I sent mine back for warranty replacement and have not received anything back other than 36 email promises and one bogus UPS tracking number that has yet to be tracked past the front door of Unwired Tools. This has gone on for seven months.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: