Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Turbo Hooligan

Awesome Pete! you can probably caravan up here with Aaron and Keith.

Lincoln, come on now bro, a 993 turbo is still a Porsche turbo! just don't show up in a F car or a vette.lol

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 10-06-2009, 02:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkracer21j View Post
Awesome Pete! you can probably caravan up here with Aaron and Keith.

Lincoln, come on now bro, a 993 turbo is still a Porsche turbo! just don't show up in a F car or a vette.lol
Nothing's worse than if you showed up in a Mustang though!!
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelturbo View Post
EASY on the mustang jokes....thats a sore subject.

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 10-06-2009, 06:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)
Wo ist die Rennstrecke?

I'd love to have one to build the crap out of - probably spend half the money I did on my p-car with same results.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)

Nothing worse than sitting at a red light next to a 900hp old school Tang, seconds away from serving you lunch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelturbo View Post
Old 10-06-2009, 07:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
OFF THE BOOST PIPE NOW...

I've got a buddy with a 79 mustang that he's changed everthing but the shell and glass. The body is stock and looks like *****, but goes like stink with a 383 stroker or something stupid like that. On the track, it's tough to keep up and he's got nothing to lose if he balls it up. Just goes out and buys another $250 shell...
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)

Turbo Hooligan

Long story short...I had a really nice 06 GT that I built up myself from bone stock and had a LOT of my time, sweat, and $$$$$ wrapped up in. My buddy nicely totalled it for me about 6 months ago...I loved that car.

Before

Last edited by pkracer21j; 10-06-2009 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: update
Old 10-06-2009, 09:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

and After...

I shed a few tears when I picked it up from the impound lot.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

T MINUS 30 DAYS!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 10:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)

all i know is every mustang owner "has a buddy with a mustang" that will beat any car you can dream up!! haha
Old 10-07-2009, 05:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

I have a buddy that used to have a vette that would've beat up any car you can dream up...lol

Old 10-07-2009, 10:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)

hahaha... don't be all nice!! i don't know how to respond to that!! Dude.. i'll get up with you later, i need to give you a progress report on all of the recent happennings..
Old 10-07-2009, 10:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)

Garage
what a nice looking mustang that was. it also seemed to attract serious talent!!!

those women must smoke cigs or something cause there has to be a flaw that i cannot see!
Old 10-07-2009, 12:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)

Some friends can't handle power.

I never let my friends drive my car and I never drive thiers.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)

My hooligan car. Procharger intercooled 306, AFR heads, tremec TKO, bla bla bla. 530 to the rear wheels. Still in all, its no Porsche...
55 Belair
40 Ford pickup
Old 10-07-2009, 03:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)

OK, OK, I had one too. Me back in about 91 or 92 with my 83.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

JP thats a CLEAN fox body! 530 to the wheels is no doubt a hooligans dream! mine was 435 to the wheels and i drifted that car everywhere. I don't think I had a set of tires make it past 5k miles! Jim, nice pics on track buddy. let me guess, push on entry and loose on exit...thats how my 06 was...but it was fun playing with M3's and 350z's at trackdays.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)

Not enough HP back then to make big problems. Although with the top down, it did feel like I was going fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkracer21j View Post
Jim, nice pics on track buddy. let me guess, push on entry and loose on exit...thats how my 06 was...but it was fun playing with M3's and 350z's at trackdays.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #78 (permalink)

Hey guys good chance me and my turbo will join in the faastivities. Im not telling how Im getting to N.C. ,however, I plan to spend some time at speedwerks on friday. I want to put O2 sensor and sharpen up the m48 motec. Really nice to see abunch of 930s in those pics!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #79 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus View Post
Hey guys good chance me and my turbo will join in the faastivities. Im not telling how Im getting to N.C. ,however, I plan to spend some time at speedwerks on friday. I want to put O2 sensor and sharpen up the m48 motec. Really nice to see abunch of 930s in those pics!
Awesome bro! Andy and Dave will take care of you! Look forward to seeing you on Friday!

Old 10-07-2009, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: