Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Infidel

I'll let you know when i'm next there, i'd come over in my 930 but the ferry is something like 17hrs and a flight is only about an hour and a half.
I really feel for you guys with the tax situation, it really stinks! But you do have some lovely roads, and they are nice and quiet, i've had a lot of fun driving his Integrale out there!
Will look forward to a ginger cookie
If you enjoy golf maybe we can grab a round at Lübker, i'm really very poor at golf but my brother loves it and it's a nice way to spend a few hours!
Do you and your mates go to Le Mans?
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 12-06-2009, 07:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL930 View Post
I'll let you know when i'm next there, i'd come over in my 930 but the ferry is something like 17hrs and a flight is only about an hour and a half.
I really feel for you guys with the tax situation, it really stinks! But you do have some lovely roads, and they are nice and quiet, i've had a lot of fun driving his Integrale out there!
Will look forward to a ginger cookie
If you enjoy golf maybe we can grab a round at Lübker, i'm really very poor at golf but my brother loves it and it's a nice way to spend a few hours!
Do you and your mates go to Le Mans?
I will pm you, so we don't bother other Porsche mates, with our conversation

Best regards
Jesper

aka The Beauty and the Beast
Old 12-06-2009, 07:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Jesper, here is a Y-assembly option for you.
We also build 930 systems based on SSI heat exchangers. The Y-assembly that we use for that system can be adapted to what you have. You would need to cut off your SSI just after the collector on each side and either add a V-band flange or we can bump up the ID of the secondary pipe to make a slip joint.
The ID of this system is 2" and the waste gate position is similar to stock for the '78-on exchangers with J-pipe.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Chuck Jones
RarlyL8's Y assembly on SSI's

Brian put together pretty much the same system for me using the Y and SSI combo...and this is how is came together. I upgraded the turbo to a K 27 7200 and the wastegate to a 46mm Tial. This system has worked wonderfully for me. The workmanship is stellar. The main difference is that my SSI's are flat blacked as opposed to stainless. The heat exchangers are primo in the cold weather.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Yes yes yes yes, thats just what I need. Brian, maybe you could ship the Y-junction tube along Christians heat exchangers?

Best regards
Jesper

aka The Beauty and the Beast
Old 12-08-2009, 07:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: