Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
R.I.P.

cool, that should be a site rolling up I95

I also vote black beast. don't want mine getting jelous of your garage queen
Old 02-07-2010, 03:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #101 (permalink)

Garage
so fla guys glad to see everyone FINALLY showing some interest on what is going to be an great weekend. you guys need to be up here sooner than what you are thinking. the track will be hot at 5 on friday and the show on sat. is a real cluster f### anytime after 8 i remember from last year. glad you guys are all showing up i was gettin nervous that more nc boys were going to attend than the so. fla guys!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #102 (permalink)

Garage
sat. is a real cluster f### anytime after 8 i remember from last year

So what's a good time to be at the show ? I don't like those Cluster !!!!either and neither my clutch, I know that drmatera won't mind been up at 5.00 AM and the guys from Miami at 4.AM
Old 02-08-2010, 05:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #103 (permalink)
R.I.P.

well, i guess I have to wake the neighbors at 7am then
Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #104 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan ruiz View Post
sat. is a real cluster f### anytime after 8 i remember from last year

So what's a good time to be at the show ? I don't like those Cluster !!!!either and neither my clutch, I know that drmatera won't mind been up at 5.00 AM and the guys from Miami at 4.AM

Juan, i dont like cluster fcuk's either and my clutch is probably even more spiteful than yours in stop and go.

I know it sucks, but i recommend that everyone be at Flagler Drive Sat morning no later than 7am. That way everyone gets checked in and lined up and we can go to a local cafe or Java joint and chill until crowds start to roll in.

I am going to beat on Jessica Rivotti again this week until she gives out the exact times and locations for registration, etc.

I would have had all this $hit way more organized by this time, but i am at the mercy of the organizers of SuperCar weekend, and that's the way it goes...

**Also, have not heard much response from you guys on the Dyno session Sat afternoon. PLEASE email or pm me if you are interested so we can have a head count!!!!**
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-08-2010, 06:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #105 (permalink)
@ 3 digits

Garage
This all sounds like a lot of fun ! will try to make it...............
Old 02-08-2010, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #106 (permalink)
R.I.P.

damn....... be there at 7am? thats gonna really cut down on friday night activities for this old fart. ok, so i guess the southern contingent will meet at Palmetto park rd at 6am....! holy crapalooza
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #107 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper930 View Post
The black beast for sure...remember you're going to be among the most modded and wildest 930s in the US so this ain't no concours showing the wilder the better
OK The Black Beast it is!!

Can't wait! Hope my boss doesn't screw my weekend up and pull a trip to the Bahamas!!?? That will screw Chris up as well! We both work for the same guy We will just have to blow one of the engines up in the yacht!! Then there can't be a trip!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
74 Bronco Sport 302 Auto Beach truck for the Mutts
Old 02-08-2010, 01:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #108 (permalink)

Garage
out of town guys there is a holiday inn and a hilton on belvedere road right off 95 both are around 125.00-135.00 you will be within 10 min. to flagler and 30 to track. just a thought
Old 02-08-2010, 05:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #109 (permalink)

Location: Reno NV, Bay Area during most weeks,, Kids still in NH
Send a message via AIM to 9dreizig
Frank,
You're lucky I"m not there, cause I'd be surfing on your couch and would fully expect you to set us all up with hot and cold running bimbos!!!!
91 Spec Miata (yeah I race a chick car)
"life"ll kill ya" Warren Zevon
Old 02-08-2010, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #110 (permalink)

Garage
and the sick thing is todd is i would try and pull it off
Old 02-09-2010, 05:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #111 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

try Frank, come on now...we know you'd pull it off.

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 02-09-2010, 06:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #112 (permalink)

Garage
Schuppan 962 to be at weekend

The weekend keeps getting better and better.

Going to be some incredible machinery to eyeball, including one of the rare Schuppan 962s...

$2 Million Dollar Porsche Schuppan 962 at SCX PB « The Supercar Experience

So far i have only had one person contact me about doing the dyno session. If i don't have any more interest than this by next week, sadly, will have to $hitcan it.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-09-2010, 06:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmwguy View Post
and the sick thing is todd is i would try and pull it off
Frank, I"d be disapointed if you didn't!!!
So Juice,, are you going to be scheduling the next Palooza for those of us who need to do some planning ?? How about Vegas????? That would be an epic road trip for everyone (movie material even!!!)
Old 02-09-2010, 07:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #114 (permalink)
Blackbird Pilot

We could always stage a "race" to Vegas then a Tpalooza once we get there.....and my next vacation is 45 days after this event...i'm game
Old 02-09-2010, 07:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper930 View Post
We could always stage a "race" to Vegas then a Tpalooza once we get there.....and my next vacation is 45 days after this event...i'm game
Gabe, are you going to be in TX in March ? I've got a trip planned the first week..
Vegas could certainly be interesting,, weather should be really good then too!
Old 02-09-2010, 07:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #116 (permalink)

Garage
Weekend registration, etc

This just in from Jessica. Looks like they are trying to keep things as low-key as possible.

Hi Justin,

I hope all is well! We are getting so excited as the weekend quickly approaches. Once you have registered online, all you have to do is show up! We will present you with your weekend VIP passes at the track when you arrive on Friday. Saturday morning, you can begin the load in process at 8am at the intersection of Lakeview and Flagler.

Do you have a final count of the cars that are traveling with your group? If you also have the names, I will make sure you are all grouped together. Does anyone in your party have a competition license?

We will have the firm track schedule by the end of this week, and I will send it over asap for you review.

Looks like the 'load in' process will now start at 8am (thank god) instead of 6-7 More Friday nite shottzzz!

I will ask about making arrangements for those of you who will not be a the track Friday to get your registration/VIP passes Sat morning or Friday somehow.

Based on the replies here, i will try and get a handle on how many we have coming. If u r still on the fence, and have not posted here and wish to attend, please go ahead and register (let them know in comments section that you are a part of this group) and notify me via my email link when u r registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are not registered and just show up, you will be SOL except as a spectator.
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #117 (permalink)

I just got back from visiting my friends at Gunnar Porsche Racing here in West Palm Beach.

They're really busy these days and Kevin said they should be there sunday the 28th, and we can stop by for around a half hour and see the place.
He said for me to call the day before to confirm it.

It's an amazing facility and there are alot of incredibly cool race cars with history to see like 917, 962, 966, RSR, 904, 906, 908, and bunch of others including one of the yellow and red Penske RS spyders from the ALMS.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #118 (permalink)
R.I.P.

sweeeet. i'll be ready to go. Count me in friday night at the track and sat morning on flagler

Darin Matera

My car is undergoing some improvements between now and then.. i'm pumped!!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #119 (permalink)
Turbo Hooligan

After talking to a Justin and Frank, we need to know who's game for the dyno runs. its only $50 so get your panties out of a wad and either pm xbmwguy or juicersr or post up NOW! we need at least 6 more guys to make this happen.

so far we have
reaper930
xbmwguy
juicersr
pkracer21j

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 02-09-2010, 06:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #120 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: