Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Just a clip of RUF 88 930

I've watched this before and came across it again today. it's had to take your eyes off the screen...it has me reaching for my wallet.

YouTube - 1988 Porsche RUF 911 Turbo FOR SALE HD high def
Old 02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Yeah I saw this one too and thought of posting just bc I had some questions with his description...... a powder coated yellow bird engine? I have never seen a ruf with that style of intercooler. But again I'm no expert, just love aircooled turbos!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyGarage View Post
I've watched this before and came across it again today. it's had to take your eyes off the screen...it has me reaching for my wallet.

YouTube - 1988 Porsche RUF 911 Turbo FOR SALE HD high def
EmptyGarage, Why did you not go for this car? The chances of finding another deal like that will keep your garage empty for quite some time. Price? value? less now than in the forseeable future. Looks like a upgraded RUF or better.

Last edited by voitureltd; 02-03-2010 at 08:06 PM..
Old 02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Gave these guys a call.......Sold approx. 6 months ago,,,

Asked for the selling price... No info..

Sold back to the Fatherland... Your papers plzzzzzz...
Old 02-04-2010, 08:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
EmptyGarage, Why did you not go for this car? The chances of finding another deal like that will keep your garage empty for quite some time. Price? value? less now than in the forseeable future. Looks like a upgraded RUF or better.
First time I saw this car it was already gone. The asking price on the shops web page was $49,990.00 but the clip on youtube says $42K. the buyer must have been having dreams when it was on way to mother land
Old 02-04-2010, 12:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Junge, das ist die Fatherland..................

And a price of $49,000 ist schon/gut!!!!

Walt
Old 02-04-2010, 01:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

89 930.

Garage
This video has been here before.... A couple Pelican members pointed out "issues" with it being a true Ruf.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: