Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by A930Rocket View Post
Gogo, how do you know you have a leak? CO us odorless and colorless.

I would remove the duct work from the heater boxes to make sure no CO is reaching the passenger cabin.
Well when I drive the car and have the heat turned on I realize exhaust fumes inside the cabin, those fumes even become stronger the more I push the throttle / the faster I drive. After a while I start feeling dizzy from it so I just stopped using the heat even when its cold.

It smells like as if u stand next to a running car in a closed garage

Last edited by gogomobil; 02-28-2010 at 08:53 AM..
Old 02-28-2010, 05:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
i think its the o-ring, cause i can see it wet in there but the cover looks all dry and sealed. Its kind of behind the cover in a rounded grove, seems like where the cam would rest??
Old 02-28-2010, 06:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Garage
hopefully il have pics of her on the road in a week...... unless something goes wrong with my dwur and the white mystery (coil/tach) wire I'll be leaving unhooked.....
Old 02-28-2010, 06:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: