Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Blackbird Pilot

Farwell To Pelican - Fünf Gruppen Back Online

My dear friends and fellow enthusiasts, after the vbulletin versus phpmyadmin debacle that has now been forever resolved I must say adu to the site that helped me on my way.

My time here has been wonderful and I will continue to visit periodically and use Pelican for its vast information resources for projects and "how-to's" but for me, I'll be over on Funfgruppen Forums doing my thing with the K3.

Along with Rennlist - these are two groups in which I feel that aren't quite ready for the debachary that ensues with our group.

If you joined at FG Forums and you are showing you no longer have a membership, its because the database was reset 2 days prior to the crash, so just reapply and I'll hook you up.

Best luck to all - keep the shiny side up and happy boosting.

Gabriel (Reaper)
Old 04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
E-85 sippin drunk

Gabe... finallly.. back on line!!!! Cool beans. I dont know if I was one of the ones wiped out or not... but I will check tomorrow, as I am at work right now..

I got my headers from Brain a few weeks ago... pure jewlery!! I will post a gallery of them on FG... in the next few days...

Brad
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk

Last edited by turbobrat930; 04-01-2010 at 09:53 PM..
Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrat930 View Post
Gabe... finallly.. back on line!!!! Cool beans. I dont know if I was one of the ones wiped out or not... but I will check tomorrow, as I am at work right now..

Brad
Yeah, what he said!
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
resident samsquamch

Can alcohol solve the problem? If not, you're on your own, son!
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 04-02-2010, 01:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
resident samsquamch

Strippers?
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 04-02-2010, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
resident samsquamch

Blow?
Old 04-02-2010, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Turbo Hooligan

we have all that and more at Funfgruppen... trust me, there are no ends to our debachary.

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 04-05-2010, 10:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Tequilas and Shine!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 06:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

I tried joining the funfgruppen but got a banned message right away, dont know if it was because i tried to do the confirmation thing over my phone or not but I guess I'll try again in a bit.

Mike
Old 04-06-2010, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Mike,

Same here. Can't seem to get approved. L'il help anyone?

Marc
Old 04-06-2010, 12:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

I've enjoyed your posts / projects and registered on your site.
Same user name DWSD
thanks,

Doug
Old 04-06-2010, 01:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Me too.

"Unfortunately your registration at Fünf Gruppen Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted."

WTF
Old 04-06-2010, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

It's just a bummer because it seems like a pretty cool place and seems to have a good number of people located close-ish to me.

Mike
Old 04-06-2010, 04:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

it's possible your ip (internet protocol) address has similarities to ones used by spammers that he's blocked and thats what's causing yours to be blocked from registration.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdeg View Post
Me too.

"Unfortunately your registration at Fünf Gruppen Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted."

WTF
Gabe has said in the past sometimes this error happens and is still in the process of being fixed. Just send him a Pm on here with your user name you would like, and I am sure he will make it happen!
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 04-06-2010, 05:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Blackbird Pilot

Hey guys - sorry about not accepting some of you. Lets do this, when you register, put "Reaper" in the referal box and I'll approve you. I get 1,500 spam bots registering a day, so if you're IP comes up as suspicious I schit can it.

Sorry!!!! For the guys on this thread, reregister and I'll accept your memberships.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Blackbird Pilot

Fishbulb, tomdeg & mlambert: I have created your accounts and PM'd you with your information. Let me know if you have any issues and welcome to the club.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

I'll be jumping in shortly....could use some healthy debachary.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: