Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned

United RGB Ltd-sells LED products to oversea market

United RGB Ltd is a new high-tech enterprise which develops, manufactures and sells LED products to oversea market, every year there are several kinds of new LED products which are introduced to the market, and win favourable comments from oversea market for their high quality, short delivery time and good after-service. So far United RGB Ltd has passed ISO9001: 2000, and has CE and Rohs certificates for most kinds of their LED products, 80% of our LED products are sold to Europe, North America and South Asia markets.
So far our LED products are mainly used in project decoration, such as LED project lighting(LED spotlight, LED wallwasher, LED underground light, LED underwater light, etc), LED lighting products(LED bulbs: MR16, GU10 & E27), LED advertisement backlight decoration(LED neon flex, flexile & rigid led strip/bar, LED modules, etc), LED controller(RGB controller & DMX controller) and LED driver(LED transformer: waterproof and non-waterproof).Advanced production supervision, well-established production procedure and production equipment, ensure stable quality and pave the road for high development.
We regard quality and mutual understanding as the most importants thing for business, your satisification is our best reward, so please kindly let us know your need, OEM, ODM are great welcome in our company.

our website:http://www.united-led.com/
alibaba shop:United Rgb Ltd. - Waterproof LED Flexible Strip, LED High Power Spotlight, led High Power downlight
made-in-china:China Waterproof LED Flexible Strip,LED High Power Spotlight,led High Power downlight,SMD LED Super Bright House Lamp,LED Standard Bulb Lamp,LED Candle Lamp Manufacturer - United RGB Limited
Old 04-15-2010, 07:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
OFF THE BOOST PIPE NOW...

Do you have synthetic LED blinker fluid? I'm going through a case of dino LED blinker fluid a week and thought the synthetic might last longer...
Old 04-15-2010, 07:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I’m looking for that blingy ricer LED shiot that lights up the fender wells, you know…like after sunset?

Gimme a link :-/
Old 04-15-2010, 08:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl8ton View Post
I’m looking for that blingy ricer LED shiot that lights up the fender wells, you know…like after sunset?

Gimme a link :-/
Yeah, that's the ticket! Maybe we can get a group buy?
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 04-16-2010, 04:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Champagne on Beer Budget

Garage
what about bullet proof LED's to light up my Vest for the holidays?

www.einarsgarage.com
Instagram @einars_garage
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Einars-Garage/375533809160797
Old 04-16-2010, 07:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: