Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via Skype™ to Larswik
87' 911/930 Turbo cab price.

Hi, It has been well over a year since I have been on this site. I had a Porsche that my mom left me when she died about 4 years ago. I have been considering selling it again and went to kbb.com but they only go back 20 years. I brought this up before on this site and folks for the most said $40K and some said in this economy I would be lucky to get $25K for it. I am wondering if they have gone up or down in price over the last couple of years since I checked last? I have put about 800 miles a year on the car just to keep in lubed and oiled and not just sitting. The odometer is now at 47K.

Again I am in no hurry to sell it and I just wanted to get a realistic feel of the current price. Also I hear that only 183 of these cars were produced, is that true?

Here are some photos
http://sbtraveler.tv/porsche/p_back.jpg
http://sbtraveler.tv/porsche/p_int.jpg

Thanks again, nice to be back with you friendly folks
Old 05-27-2010, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Lars
I am interested in your cabrio. Please call or e-mail me. thanks, Bob 310 294-4155 or
aircool911@gmail.com
Old 09-06-2011, 06:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larswik View Post
Hi, It has been well over a year since I have been on this site. I had a Porsche that my mom left me when she died about 4 years ago. I have been considering selling it again and went to kbb.com but they only go back 20 years. I brought this up before on this site and folks for the most said $40K and some said in this economy I would be lucky to get $25K for it. I am wondering if they have gone up or down in price over the last couple of years since I checked last? I have put about 800 miles a year on the car just to keep in lubed and oiled and not just sitting. The odometer is now at 47K.

Again I am in no hurry to sell it and I just wanted to get a realistic feel of the current price. Also I hear that only 183 of these cars were produced, is that true?

Here are some photos
http://sbtraveler.tv/porsche/p_back.jpg
http://sbtraveler.tv/porsche/p_int.jpg

Thanks again, nice to be back with you friendly folks
Yes, 183 US and 142 ROW and 42 SN for a total of 367 Cabriolets in 1987, 945 total in 1988 and 919 in thr final year 1989. I think around $40K if in really good condition is still a fair price with a nice color combo.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
i dont think the links work? at least not on my computer
15 Ram Eco Diesel
Old 09-06-2011, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

LARSWICK, I tried it also but out of date, that is why I referenced the color combo. A few years ago I bought a 930 cab from Santa Barbara. It was in fantastic condition. If it is anything like the one I got it is worth looking into as it seems the climate is very kind to a car and the service work available in that area is outstanding. It was dark blue/tan and the owner was the Marvin family in case you knew of it.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
The original posting is over a year old.
2012 987 Cayman S Black Edition #110
1996 993tt Arena Red (Sold)
1996 993tt Black (Lost it in a bluff game)
1975 911 Hardtop Targa(sold)
1971 911T Coupe (Sold)
Old 09-08-2011, 04:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: