Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Canucks Fan

Question confused on motor and trans mounts

was about to order Wevo semi solid motor mounts from our host and want to get trans mounts too but will the same mount go into my cross member? I thought the mounts and the cross member were one piece? Any one out there that can set me straight, I want to do the mounts before the short shift.
Thanks
Old 06-02-2010, 10:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Canucks Fan

its for an 87 930
Old 06-02-2010, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
The only way I know of to put Wevo's on the tranny mount is to send your mount to Wevo for them to modify, at least that's what they told me when I asked. I didn't bother since it's closer to my butt where I'd feel the extra vibration. At least that's my excuse. I do have them on the engine though.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: