Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Boost Abuser

Selling Fikse wheels

Hello all. I am currently selling my rear Fikse FM10's 17x10 -w-30mm backspacing. I had purchased a set of profile 10's last summer and never installed them on the car.This is going to be the rears only as I need my fronts. If anyone is looking into buying a set for their car you need these. They are in terrific shape and have seen no winters There is one small nick on the lip of one but could be easily repaired with a dremel tool. They will have no tires on them . I have lost my job and need the cash to finance some tires so I can at least get a little enjoyment out of the summer with my car. It is currently parked since the tires are too bald to be safe , aggressive alignment wore them out.Here are some pics as I wanted you guys to have first shot before I list them in the for sale section. I think $500.00 + shipping is reasonable . I couldn't find the pics I was looking for if interested I will e-mail you better pics.Don't make the 930 suffer in the garage all summer. Shoot me a pm if interested, Thanks to all.........Ben

Old 06-25-2010, 10:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
sent pm
Old 06-25-2010, 10:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Boost Abuser

P.S. I can also accept pay pal !!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 03:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Ah, the sacrafices we make to own our Porsches. Too bad you have to live in a tent!
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Boost Abuser

Yep, a tent down by the river, but hey I still have the car right!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
OFF THE BOOST PIPE NOW...

You can live and drive in a car, but you can't drive a house or tent.

Good luck with the job hunt!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Damn this economy. I'm so fortunate to have retained my job, and having only once been in your shoes (12 years ago) I can only hope that it lasts until I retire. Hope you sell them fast, and hope that you land employment before having to take steps even more drastic. They're great looking wheels at a great price IMO. I would buy them but I'm partial to staying stock on mine. Good luck!
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

We can help out with a pair of new fronts to complete the set!

drop me a note offline!

Cheers
Old 06-25-2010, 09:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Boost Abuser

A few more pics, these are the one's I was looking for as you can see more clearly the nick in the wheel lip and the quality of the rest of the pair. I just never sanded down the nick because you really cant see it when the wheels are on the car.I just want to be up front with anyone interested. Thanks...Ben

Old 06-26-2010, 11:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
What is the offset ? If it is perfect for 930 then I'd like to buy them. Email me yorktown6 at optonline net
Thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 12:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Boost Abuser

GSXRKEN pm sent. There is a sale currently pending, thanks everyone who showed an interest and my car thanks you too!!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 05:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWFAT View Post
GSXRKEN pm sent. There is a sale currently pending, thanks everyone who showed an interest and my car thanks you too!!!!
Ben - I hope you get your car on the road soon. Guards red looks so hot with black centers and a polished lip! Please let me know when the fronts are available.
14 535i M Sport
Old 06-28-2010, 04:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
Boost Abuser

The wheels have been sold,now movin on up to the 11" side!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: