Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Wheel Spacers

hi all,

i've been noticing a lot of adds in auto mags. lately pushing wheel spacers. i always assumed that spacers were more for cosmetics rather than providing a measurable function. has anyone got these on their 930 and if so, any comments/obervations would be appreciated. I'm mostly interested for street application and drivers ed. events.

best, Paul.
"it's a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma" Winston Churchill.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

The 930 comes with spacers out of the box.

Spacers are used to fine tune the wheel center/off center within the fender well; eliminating any potential tire rubbing of the fender well/lip.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
i have some 31.75mm (1 1/4") aluminum spacers that i am willing to sell. you will need long studs with these. they look really great on a 930 w/ stock 9x16 wheels.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: