Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

I took it off to get better pics. Here are pics of the backside with the mesh removed. The posts just poke thru, and the mesh is held on with a washer and a nut The side openings are used for brake ducts, and that mesh is held on with small bolts through the mesh and the little L-tabs that are riveted on. I was just kidding about taking the valence off. I got it back from the bodyshop from painting and I haven't gotten around to the install yet.

former Tony//Kart shifterkart owner
Old 08-16-2010, 06:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
Part number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken911 View Post
here is a little better pic the other was too dark
Does anyone know the part number for the fog lights that fit this front spoiler?

Thanks,

kdubb
Old 08-17-2010, 07:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Garage
Part number request?

Does anyone know the part number for the fog lights that fit this front spoiler?

Thanks,

kdubb
Old 08-18-2010, 06:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Garage
bump
Old 08-18-2010, 12:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Those are Lindsey wheels. I believe Zuffen's are cleaner looking with a "more like" Fuch lip.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdubb View Post

Thanks,

kdubb
those are just the regular stock fog lights. they fit perfectly in there.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 08-19-2010, 03:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Garage
Thank you Ken911!
Old 08-19-2010, 04:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: