Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Nice to be Onboost again...

Had a nice outing last weekend.. drove the Kremer (my buddy Mike's car) down to Richmond VA for the Classic on The Green where Porsche was the featured Marque.

It was a fast trip both down and back from Maryland about 2hrs away.. uh, usually. We even picked-up a 1st in class! That was nice but nothing beats a Boost fix babee..!

RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!

Last edited by onboost; 09-24-2010 at 02:20 PM..
Old 09-24-2010, 01:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

VERY nice. It's good to be you...
55 Belair
40 Ford pickup
Old 09-24-2010, 02:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hey JP...

Good to see you post again.. how's your conversion coming along? Well I hope.

Hmmmmm, I changed the title of the thread a bit as it was somwhat misleading.

As I have not had time to wrap-up odds and ends with my car, this outing, my bud Mike, and this car allowed be "onboost again" We had a helluva time and the car is as quick as it looks!

Rgeards,

Paul
RGruppe #180
Old 09-24-2010, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hi Paul,
The car is coming along well, albeit slowly. Once I get some better pics, I will post a thread over here - I have one going over on Funf Gruppen now. I ended up purchasing another set of gold BBS E50 rims and vintage wheels fans off of Bob Barnes so am excited about that. Looking to have the car ready for the TRE fun run on New Years Day. Gabe will have the Blackbird out here so looking to shake up the local scene together...
55 Belair
40 Ford pickup
Old 09-24-2010, 02:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

JP,
Gald t o hear that you're moving along. It should be way cool with the wheel fans, you don't see those often. I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time on Funf Gruppen lately based on work detail/locale... which mostly what I've been tied to as of late. Plan to get back over there soon though.

And yes, I'm sure you and Gabe will shake up more than the locals with those 2 cars.. should be fun!
RGruppe #180
Old 09-24-2010, 02:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Happiest when Tinkering

Hey I was just in PA. last week I was in York working at Peach Bottom Atomic power Sta. went to Gettysburg and looked around. Saw a couple nice looking late models while I was there. Glad you had a good time I would like to drive a nice high hp car like that.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 09-24-2010, 06:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith660 View Post
Hey I was just in PA. last week I was in York working at Peach Bottom Atomic power Sta. went to Gettysburg and looked around. Saw a couple nice looking late models while I was there. Glad you had a good time I would like to drive a nice high hp car like that.
want to see some really good cars come on down to turkey Point for an outage
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 09-25-2010, 01:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Fantastic machine....absolutely fantastic!
Old 09-25-2010, 06:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Happiest when Tinkering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken911 View Post
want to see some really good cars come on down to turkey Point for an outage
I dont think so it was way to crowded in PA for this midwestern country boy I wouldn't like southern florida at all.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 09-25-2010, 06:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
what size wheels and tires, looks good
Old 09-26-2010, 09:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtweet View Post
what size wheels and tires, looks good
The wheels are 18 in, 9's on the front and 11.5 on rear. 265's on the front and 335s on rear.

RGruppe #180
Old 10-13-2010, 04:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: