Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
whats this wire?

doing the first oil change and wanted you guys to look at a few pictures. I am trying to get rid of the oil leaks and getting everything cleaned up. THe first picture shows a wire that is under the heater control that is between the seats(the picture is from the underside of the car) the wire is just hanging there and I don't see a obvious place to put it. the second is the bottom of the transmission, I have a slow leak out of the bottom of the transmission, It looks like its coming from the seal but I cant be certain.

15 Ram Eco Diesel
Old 10-10-2010, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
OFF THE BOOST PIPE NOW...

It's hard to tell what the first picture is showing.

I'm trying to think what's under there to hook it up to:
1- reverse light switch
2- auto heat control
3- speedo sender
4-

On the second picture, you just need to pull the guide plate, clean the surfaces and and reinstall with a new paper gasket. I used a sealer similar to the case sealer.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
thanks for the input. I know the back up lights work, so I can check that off, the other 2 I will look into. thanks

15 Ram Eco Diesel
Old 10-11-2010, 08:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: