Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

looking for pre 78 930

Anyone know of a nice original or correctly restored from a good car 3.0 liter turbo that might be up for sale? He inquired about mine however my sons fiancee asked me to let her have it if I ever were to decide to let it go, so that is not an option. A fee gladly paid for a car that I purchase. No black or red ones pls. Also price should be no more than $35K for a really nice one. Thanks Tony@Voitureltd

Last edited by voitureltd; 11-09-2010 at 10:11 AM..
Old 11-09-2010, 10:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

This is a interested 930 affectionado from Germany. This will be his first one. So if that will mean something to you, I thought I'd throw it out there. I know some in the early 911 registry get ticked off if the car will be sold out of the USA!! Around $35k should be a fair price as I know a dealer here ( I've seen his cars and he does not over describe them) in the US just sold one to go over there for $33500 with only mid 20 thousand actual miles. Everything was really nice, all excellent original, full history, records and recent service, except for "not up to factory standards" paint work. Most important is a good car, not just low miles if well serviced and taken care of.

Last edited by voitureltd; 11-10-2010 at 05:59 AM..
Old 11-09-2010, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

I hope I did not mislead any potential 3.0 possibilities you may have or know about. I was just explaining a recent market sale of an extremly lo miles car and it's October 2010 Porsche collector dealers (2 shores classics) current selling price. It does not have to be that way. A nice "Sunday driver" would also be considered ( comensurate price adjustment of course ) and red without a black interior could work also.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Hi

I saw a nice restored 3.0 turbo (I think it was on craiglist) it was located in N. Florida. I don't know if it sold (couldn't find it now)

Jesper
Old 11-11-2010, 06:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Thanks for the Information. I will keep looking.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Tony I have the car you are looking for. send me ur email and I will send all the info. 930 turbo red with tan. 20k miles all orgl unrestored and premo condition. Thanks Ron

Old 11-12-2010, 11:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: