Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
900-1100
2003 KX250 X2(I like my toys!!)
Old 04-11-2011, 01:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
Angry 3ldz-hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Matthews View Post
I have a problem I installed a rebuilt high performance 3ldz that has had the internals enlarged with newer advanced wheels 61mm after install I had a leak in the center so I removed the turbo and installed a k-27 999 i fired up the car and after a few seconds white billowing smoke i removed the muffler and the center section had blew out lots of oil in the exhaust side and the compressor side. two turbos in a row so. the first turbo I used a custom bracket the second turbo I used the factory bracket I have a v band setup and the stock muffler band after the turbo the only thing I can figure is the clamping forces are flexing the turbo? Would a oil pressure malfunction Has anyone had this problem I have used the k-27 before with no problems. Any suggestions?
I have the same problem on my 3LDZ-HF just came back from upgrade.
I think same guy did rebuild.
How did you fix it??
Old 09-01-2011, 04:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: