Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Tec3r, just shoot it

I've had the Electromotive Tec 3r for 3+ years now, programming it myself innumerable times, and calling on the expertise of Chris White and Richard Clewett.
Today, The Tec begins the day well, and later decides the optimal idle speed is 2400.
I'm about ready to replace this with a 993tt dme unless someone has a better idea.
anybody out there???
Old 09-03-2011, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
VEMS, check out EFIexpress
Old 09-03-2011, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Yikes, I have a TEC3 with my engine that I bought last year. Haven't run the car yet, but this thread concerns me.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Not the first person to experience stability issues with the Tec series.

That said, install wiring integrity is critical to a properly funcitoning ecu. It needs to read all of the CORRECT sensors all of the time with no continuity issues or.... or else it cannot possible function the way it is supposed to. The Tec is no diffirent in this regard than any other ECU.

Who did the install and wiring harness for you?

Cheers
Old 09-03-2011, 08:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: