Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Florida pelicans there will be a drive oct23rd

Pca is hosting a drive and social after the homestead DE October23rd I can foward the e mail to any one interested. I also posted in the florida pelican board
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 10-05-2011, 07:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hi Ken, I might be interested in checking that out and would like to see the email. Mine is jwf335 (at) comcast.net if you can forward it.

I looked for the florida pelican forum you mentioned and couldn't find it. This one is the closet I could find and I don't see your post.
Southeast - US (AR,AL,FL,GA,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN) - Pelican Parts Technical BBS
Old 10-06-2011, 07:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
@ 3 digits

Garage
X 2.....thanks !
Old 10-06-2011, 08:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

HOMESTEAD WEEKEND

At bargain price!

October 22nd & 23rd 2011

DRIVERS Ed, Rally, Winery Tour!

Saturday Driver’s Ed-Sunday Rally Schnebly Winery Tour and wine & Beer tasting

Come drive at the driver’s Ed Saturday, stay the night and enjoy the Winery Tour and Social on Sunday.

Wow! Lots of fun in Homestead!

Driver’s ed Saturday Homestead-Miami Speedway

Student, solo $190.00 Instructor-$25

Winery Tour $10.00 Wine & Beer Tasting $21.00

Special Offer Driver’s Ed and Winery Tour & Tasting $200 Instructors $35

Register now at ClubRegistration.net

For more information Michael Grant, mrgrantone@aol.com, Chrystal Smithyman registrar@goldcoastreion.org
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 10-06-2011, 11:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Jim I tried forwarding it your e mail and it wouldnt work. the florida pelican group is at the top of this page under comunites then social groups then florida pelicans. it's the same place that Juan posted the drive a couple weeks back that we missed lol
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 10-06-2011, 11:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: