Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

911 turbo needs good home

just to let anyone with any interest or may know of one looking for old school,my "little girl" is having to make room for my first son due in march. she is listed in the pelican cars f/s. it breaks my heart after 22 years together.need room for a car seat... would like a cayenne or m5 in trade as alternative for outright sale

Last edited by trauma2; 11-20-2011 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: spelling check
Old 11-19-2011, 06:35 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Je Ne Sais Quoi = Targa

Garage
I'm looking, and noticed yours, altho' you are about as far away from me as is possible to be, heeh

But a 915 gearbox, was the car originally a SC or a 930? Trans holding up to the power OK?
Had a '61 Roadster in the 70's, miss it also,
Old 11-20-2011, 05:44 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

911 turbo

yes it is a 915 box that i had stan @ G-BOX in boulder,co. replace any weakness or even questionable pieces.have build sheet available. he knew my application 84 euro 3.3l with it's improvements and it has worked very well since. yes the car originally was an sc built in germany with the turbo look,hence f/g composites = it's lighter weight. i have been very content with her performance. it was well worth the long hours and cost to transform it to where she is today. that's why it is so difficult to see her go after the 22 years together. she will not be my last i know. my son, who is due in march, will understand the the brand very well by his 16th birthday. i plan on a project car with him for understanding as well appreciation. i plan on her going to a good loving home . regards,george
Old 11-20-2011, 06:45 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: