Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Bibi

Problem with Kjet

Hi,

Excuse me but I don't speak very well english.

I have a problem with my Kjet.
My fuel pumps work all the time.
I think, I have a problem with safety contact or piston on Kjet.

Could you look this video ?

IMG 1457 - YouTube

What do you think about it ?
Thank for time you take to soluce this, it's difficult in french forums to have informations about Kjet.
Merci
Old 12-13-2011, 11:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Frenchi :

Take a look at the red relay in the luggage compartment relay panel.
It should be the only red relay there and it could have the contacts sticking.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Cherche Thierry25 ici en forum, il est aussi franšais et peut aider-toi bien sure

930 Turbo '81 Too many modifications to list
Old 12-13-2011, 03:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by proffighter View Post
Cherche Thierry25 ici en forum, il est aussi franšais et peut aider-toi bien sure
I do not understand a word of French, but I do know that Thierry does and can be a great help.

Frenchi, a question for you: Your pumps will run all the time if you have the electrical plug disconnected (in your video, where you are testing the continuity of the switch at the metering plate). Are your pumps running even with it plugged in? Also, tell us the year of your car.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Bibi

Quote:
Frenchi :

Take a look at the red relay in the luggage compartment relay panel.

It should be the only red relay there and it could have the contacts sticking.

Cole
Thank for your answers !!
The engine is out of my car but I will take a look at this relay.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Bibi

Quote:
Frenchi, a question for you: Your pumps will run all the time if you have the electrical plug disconnected (in your video, where you are testing the continuity of the switch at the metering plate). Are your pumps running even with it plugged in? Also, tell us the year of your car.
My 930 is of 1979.
When my motor is cold and that I want to start my engine, my pumps works all the time.
Never stop.

And when I want to start when engine is hot, fuel pumps stop before starting, normal operation.
Thank

Last edited by The frenchi; 12-14-2011 at 11:25 AM..
Old 12-13-2011, 10:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
Bibi

I manage to contact thierry25,
He gives me informations, I Will take a look at my fuel pressure.
I will do a feedback here.
Thank

Like we say in France:
JOYEUX NO╦L !!!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: