Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Porsche Crest height lift system HLS

I was wondering if anyone has installed a HLS on their race/track cars. Would like to know the brand and the price and also if make the handling setup any different.

I saw the KW V3 has that system, but I have the ARP coilovers on my 930 and it seats low and this would be a good setup if available.

Please provide pictures if you have any.

epg@usa.com
Old 04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I just found out about the KW V3 that has this system, but is there anything similiar like it that would work on different coilovers, wihtout changing up the alignment??
epg@usa.com
Old 04-07-2012, 06:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Kartoffelkopf

Garage
Cargraphic do a set of bellow/donut type "things" for the GT3's that inflate and deflate to raise/lower the chassis; not sure if they have to be used with their own dampers (which are based on Bilstein, iirc) or if they can be used with stock dampers. Not particularly useful info for a 930 unless they've added more models to the catalogue
Old 04-07-2012, 02:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Kartoffelkopf

Garage
Here ya go, not a 930, but quite entertaining......am thinking "going down", but not quite in the suspension sense....

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=70902
Old 04-10-2012, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
I wonder if it's not the best thing for the track? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenny_b View Post
Here ya go, not a 930, but quite entertaining......am thinking "going down", but not quite in the suspension sense....

911uk.com - Porsche 911 Car For Sale, Finance, Insurance, Parts & Service : View topic - Dubshed, What have they done to this Porsche 964 RS?
epg@usa.com
Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Kartoffelkopf

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by empire0007 View Post
I wonder if it's not the best thing for the track? LOL
Haha, no, methinks not!.....IIRC, there was an almighty furore over here by the purists...."how dare they do THAT to a *sacred* 964, blah blah"...I think the headline at the time included the letters "RS", so cue immediate s**t-storm....until somebody pointed out that it wasn't an RS at all
Old 04-11-2012, 02:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Banned

Go to Acura NSX Parts | NSX Aero Parts | Carbon Fiber | WideBody , they got what you are looking for.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: