Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark houghton View Post
Wow, I mean WOW...I would give my left testicle just to pilot this beast once. I can't imagine 1300hp, 3 times what most of our 930's are cranking out.
Well, I tried to! 8-)

Tate was kind enough to ping me of his impending Just Not Rightness since I'm right up the road here, and I met them there for some shenanigans and debauchery. Kept pissing on / off, literally raining on my parade.

I had to leave before turning into a pumpkin and the sky breaking unfortunately and didn't get to witness more than it idling (violently, at that - OOOooo the sound!). F'n CT weather!

*sigh*

Nutty stuff, fersure. I don't get 'doing that' to a Spider, and leaving on the stock sukky tires - PO was an older collector who built it, put 500mi on it, was terrified and sold it. His loss.

I know, trying to comprehend the #'s boggles the brain... I told Lane it's like him having 650hp in that and me having ZERO in mine. Um, wut? Hard to fathom...

Incredulous machine. The size of the snails was enough cause major chucklage. I just tried uploading my crap phone vid of it idling onto YouBoob but it doesn't like the format I guess.

At the least, I got to enjoy an incredible steak dinner with them Tue night and catch up with Tate on his latest exploits (and those of our 'ole friend Cleve here - talk about JNR!).

Thanks again Tate - good times! Hopefully again soon (you get them Vintage Fest pics I sent ya?)...

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 05-11-2012, 10:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Pauly. Thanks for the Vintage Fest pics. I am going to try to make it up for the next event. Thanks for the ride in your V12 Bi turbo Mercedes. That thing is SICK. You owe me $40k. I now have to go buy one for myself. I have Video of the Lambo and will upload as soon as I can figure out how. Tate

1974 911 RS Euro Metallic Blue Gold lettering
1991 Brumos 3.6 Turbo Pikes Peak Zwart Motor
Old 05-27-2012, 06:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: