Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

WUR red wire with white strip

I have had an issue with running alittle lean. I have brian Leasks WUR and soliniod. I have my solinoid hooked up to the red wire with white stripe of the WUR. I was testing the lead and it test as a negative. When the car is on that wire should be power 12v corrent. If so where is the fuse for the WUR.
Thanks John

Old 05-11-2012, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

If the fuel pumps single overloaded 25 amp fuse and front and rear fuel pump relays are still in their origonal wiring configuration then it's the single fuel pump fuse.

There are threads on deleting the origonal incompetent fuel pump fuse and wiring in two individual blade fuses - one for each fuel pump relay with their own dedicated 12 gauge power supply wires directly from the battery.

The rear fuel pump relay supplies power to the rear fuel pump and the WUR and AAV.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Turbofrog

the WUR red white goes to the driver side front corner of the trunk where it connects with the big red green fuel pump wire IIRC at a white connector

Old 05-11-2012, 11:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: